The Kentucky Thoroughbred Association (KTA) and Kentucky Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders (KTOB) elected officers and members of the Board of Directors.
The officers of KTA/KTOB serve two-year terms and are voted on by members of the KTA/KTOB Board of Directors. Members of the KTA/KTOB Board of Directors serve three-year terms and are elected by the full membership of the organization.
Elected KTA/KTOB Officers for 2021:
- President, KTA/KTOB: Joseph Seitz, Director of Sales, Brookdale Farm
- Vice-President, KTA: Walker Hancock, President, Claiborne Farm.
- Vice-President, KTOB: Natanya Nieman, D.V.M., Resident Veterinarian, WinStar Farm
- Secretary, KTA/KTOB: Christopher L. Baker, COO, Three Chimneys
- Treasurer, KTA/KTOB: Dermot Ryan, Manager, Ashford Stud
Newly elected KTA/KTOB Board of Directors for 2021:
- Bill Daugherty, Owner, BlackRidge Stables
- Kim Smith, Founder/Executive Director, Second Stride, Inc.
Christopher L. Baker, James Baker, Patrick Costello, Walker Hancock and Dermot Ryan were re-elected to the Board of Directors.