EXPERIENCED STALLION MANAGER
Full time position at Forks of the Paluxy Farm in Bluff Dale, Texas standing Mr Speaker.
Position includes breeding, feeding horses, starting new foals, sales and assisting with farm & grounds maintenance.
Salary based on experience and qualifications.
Contact Mark Collinsworth
email: [email protected] or phone: 432.770.2833
We Are Hiring!
Click to learn more about the position: nytha.com/jobs
Apply via email: [email protected]
HELLO USA – WE'RE HIRING NOW
ThoroughWorks USA Representative
ThoroughWorks, one of the world's most progressive thoroughbred sales management company is looking for someone to join our global team. Developed to make it easy to manage all aspects of your consignments before, during and after sale, ThoroughWorks is a succinct tool to ensure every level of communication is taken care of.
Are you keen to join our team? Do you have the following skill set?
- Can you work independently and remotely
- Have existing industry knowledge
- The ability to engage clients in person and remotely
- Partake in regular training and reporting to the CEO
- Develop and maintain new client relationships
- Continue to support existing clients, ensuring they are trained on all new features
- Attend each sale on the calendar to provide support and assistance where needed to both new and existing clients
The exciting opportunity would suit someone who is extremely self-motivated and thrives within the highly demanding global thoroughbred industry.
Remuneration for the role will range between 40-50k per year (depending on experience), plus healthcare.
To apply for the role, please send a cover letter and CV
to [email protected]
We are looking for a Foaling Person to join our team.
This could be a full-time or seasonal position.
Experience of foaling and neonatal care of foals is essntial.
Industry Leading Terms and Conditions.
Application in confidence in writing or by email to:
The Stud Manager
Newmarket CB8 8QS
Email: [email protected]
Closing date for applications in 10th November 2021
required to work with Mares and Foals at Lanwades and St Simon Studs in Newmarket
required to work with Weanlings and Yearlings at Staffordstown Stud, Co Meath, Ireland
We offer Industry Leading Terms and Conditions.
Start of employment could be flexible
Apply by email to: [email protected]
Cork Racecourse Mallow is a leading horse racing venue situated outside the town of Mallow. The racecourse will stage 20 race meetings in 2021, together with a broad range of non raceday activities.
The Board of Cork Racecourse Mallow is now seeking to recruit for the new position of:
Racing Operations Manager
The successful candidate will report to the General Manager and will have responsibility for day to day operations at the racecourse.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Having responsibility for delivery of short-term & long-term strategic goals of the racecourse, comprising of both racing & non – raceday events and activities.
• Having responsibility for coordination of both race day & non-race day activities.
• Playing a key role in the development and delivery of all capital projects & improvement works.
• Overall management of related budgets managing spend and activity.
• Having responsibility for the track ensuring a best practise approach to maintenance of track.
• Working closely with the Clerk of the Course, HRI Planning & associated industry stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will need to be adaptable & flexible with the ability to think critically & strategically. Desirable attributes should include:
• Previous experience in management, or at a similar level in a relevant industry.
• Prior racing and industry knowledge would be a distinct advantage.
• Strong business acumen with experience of service delivery.
• Knowledge of agronomy would be an advantage.
• Professional approach and positive attitude in dealing with all relevant stakeholders.
• Relevant 3rd level degree would be an advantage.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
As racing is a seven-day business, flexibility in relation to working hours is required. This role provides a competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience & qualifications. A full job specification is available upon request.
Please forward your CV to [email protected] by COB on Friday 22nd October 2021
Cork Racecourse is an equal opportunities employer
SALES AND NOMINATIONS MANAGER
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team at The National Stud in the role of Sales and Nominations Manager.
The successful candidate will have;
Extensive experience and knowledge of the Thoroughbred bloodstock industry.
3+ years in a related stud position.
Excellent industry connections and interpersonal skills.
People management experience.
The closing date for applications is Friday 15th October 2021. We reserve the right to bring this date forward should
we receive a large volume of applications.
To apply or for more information please visit: careers.thejockeyclub.co.uk
YEARLING SALES STAFF
Avoid the cold of a winter – Sunshine and opportunities await!
Experience Australia's thriving thoroughbred industry with the most dynamic young farm in the country. Newgate is currently recruiting yearling sales staff for the 2022 season with a start date in December.
Those joining the team will have the opportunity to attend all major Australian yearling sales, including trips to the Gold Coast and Sydney for the Magic Millions January Sale and the Inglis Easter Sale.
Newgate will assist with all visa, quarantine and travel needs.
To learn more about the role or apply, please send your CV to [email protected]newgate.com.au or [email protected]newgate.com.au
DIRECTOR OF DEVELOPMENT AND DONOR RELATIONS
Full-time position located in Lexington, KY (cannot be done remotely)
The Director of Development and Donor Relations is responsible for implementing New Vocations donor development and fundraising strategic plan. Duties include planning and organizing all of the program's fundraising initiatives including, cultivating major gifts, annual giving, planned giving, special events and capital campaigns.
· The ability to passionately represent New Vocations' mission and build strong relationships with its donors
· Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Possess strong administrative and organizational skills
· Experience working with CRMs and data entry
· Bachelor's degree
· Minimum of 3 years working in professional fundraising
Interested individuals should send their resume to: [email protected]
Operations Coordinator- Full Time – West Chicago, IL
International Racehorse Transport is the global leader in international horse transport. We believe in providing first class customer service and we take great pride in our customer relationships. We specialize in the movement of horses worldwide from our various global locations.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and customer-focused individual with a background in administration, travel, freight and logistics or operations to join our team in West Chicago.
Successful applicant will demonstrate:
· Strong IT and administration skills – knowledge of Lotus Notes database or equivalent.
· The ability to take the lead and solve problems.
· The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Possess strong attention to detail with excellent communication skills.
· Ability to build and maintain customer and supplier relationships.
The operations coordinator role coordinates the import and export of horses to and from the US. In this role, the person will liaise with various stakeholders including airlines, vets, laboratories, road transport companies, customers and international IRT offices.
The position is geared towards making sure that the import and export customer experience is seamless whilst customizing each experience with individual customers.
Salary & benefits offered will be dependent on experience.
Please note: There is no relocation associated with this opening.
Applications including current resume and cover letter should be submitted by email ONLY to: Matt Haug [email protected]
NIGHTWATCH (Third Shift)
Juddmonte is seeking a person to work third-shift nightwatch. This full-time position provides overnight care of horses and performs general property security checks. The successful candidate will have at least 1 year of groom experience with Thoroughbreds.
Send a brief description of your experience to [email protected] or call Kay Metcalf at (859) 217-2220.
Boutique racing and commercial Thoroughbred operation looking for a self-motivated farm manager.
Experienced horseperson with foaling experience required. Duties include horse care & facilitating all farm maintenance.
Competitive salary, including housing and health insurance.
Join our friendly work environment overseeing one of the most beautiful farms in the bluegrass!
If interested, please send resume or relevant work experience to [email protected]
G.C.C. COUNTRIES (Middle East)
Prestigious stud farm located in G.C.C. countries is looking for an administrative assistant. The employee will perform administrative tasks for the stud and will be responsible for communicating with clients & broodmare farms and coordinating mare/ stallion bookings.
This position requires organization, attention to details, multitasking skills, and a firm knowledge of Arabian horses. Previous Stud administration experience and knowledge of Ardex system preferred.
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
G.C.C. countries (Middle East)
Prestigious stud farm located in G.C.C. countries is looking for an assistant horse trainer. He (she) will be responsible for implementing the exercise and training routines set in place by the trainer.
This position requires strong teamwork ethic, the ability to follow instruction and a firm knowledge of Thoroughbred and Arabian horses.
Please send your CV on the following email address email@example.com
We are looking for an Equine Hospital Administrator to work at the Equine Hospital of the Jockey Club of Turkey located in Istanbul Veliefendi Racecourse. Jockey Club of Turkey has racecourses, stud farms, and covering stations in 17 different locations and 13 equine hospitals located across Turkey.
The Equine Hospital Administrator to be hired needs to have sufficient experience and qualifications below:
- Develop and implement practices in order to increase the performance of the staff, especially the veterinary surgeons and veterinary health technicians
- Determine the performance criteria and manage the staff according to these criteria
- Prepare and implement projects aiming to improve customer satisfaction by increasing the quality and capacity of the services provided at the hospital
- Compose the work standards by determining the work flow of the procedures at the hospital
- Constitute standardization in the use of medicines and treatment methods of the veterinary surgeons
- Make sure that the stock control of the medicines and consumables are made effectively and systematically, take necessary precautions for the effective use of the hospital equipment
- Develop practices to improve the staff motivation, especially the veterinary surgeons and veterinary health technicians
- Analyze the occupational needs of the staff and plan the necessary training programs accordingly
- Follow the latest updates in the field of equine health and be in contact with the leading organizations in the field and work towards implementing those updates in the equine hospital
- Coordinate and follow the distribution of tasks at the equine hospital
- Make sure that the hospital staff perform their duties in accordance with the procedures, determine the equipment needs and share his suggestions with General Management for the financial tables and budget, when required
- Able to prepare reports and presentations on the activities of the equine hospital by using MS Office Programs (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Remuneration package will be offered according to applicant's experience
The applications should be sent with a cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
Junior Account Manager
Barnes Thompson Ltd offers bespoke marketing solutions to global thoroughbred professionals.
Our clients are the market leaders in the international horseracing and breeding industry. We pride ourselves on building strong, long-term relationships with our clients, many of which have been maintained for over a decade.
Barnes Thompson Ltd is looking to recruit a JUNIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER to join our team in Newmarket, Suffolk.
The successful candidate will need to thrive in a fast moving, flexible business environment, and have strong client management skills as well as a logical mind and a meticulous attention to detail.
This individual should have extensive knowledge of the thoroughbred and wider equestrian/country sport industries and will be responsible for planning extensive annual advertising schedules, engaging the creative team and implementing print, social and video projects for clients. The successful candidate will report to the Department Head and will be involved in all aspects of any project, from concept to delivery.
Skills & Abilities:
- Well organised with a flexible approach and the ability to manage a range of projects at one time.
- A confident conscientious communicator with immaculate written and verbal communication skills.
- Self starter with strong self-motivation, energy and drive.
- The ability to prioritise under pressure.
- Full, driving license.
Salary dependent on experience.
Please apply in confidence, with your covering letter including references and full curriculum vitae, by 12 noon 5th November to: S D Thompson
(include 'Junior Account Manager Application' as the subject of your email)
Woodford County Thoroughbred farm seeks experienced Veterinary Technician to assist Resident Veterinarian with all aspects of veterinary care.
Pay commensurate with experience, benefits, paid vacation included. Hours vary seasonally. Detailed job description provided to respondents.
Send inquiries, resumes references to: [email protected]
Come Join the Oldest and One of the Largest Equine Veterinary Practices in the World, Located in Lexington, KY!
For hands-on or administrative positions, including:
- Billing Associates
- Veterinary Technicians
- Horse Handlers, Recovery Focus
- Barn Crew
Competitive Benefit Packages
Please Visit the Website to Apply: hagyard.com/about/job-opportunities