An exciting opportunity in a fast-paced marketing and advertising agency is available at CORNETT. This Assistant Account Planner will provide support on a world-class Thoroughbred farm account.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for the Thoroughbred industry
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word applications (PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
For full job description please go here.
To apply please send your resume to Sam Harte to [email protected]
Excellent opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic individual to join our team as Stud Manager. Reporting directly to Stud Director Tim Lane, the candidate will oversee day-to-day management of the stud, staff, its stallions, broodmares and young stock.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous staff and farm management experience.
- Be an excellent communicator who is able to establish and maintain strong relationships with our clients.
- Obtain an in-depth knowledge of the bloodstock world.
- Have strong foaling experience.
- Be experienced in preparing stock for major sales.
- Have knowledge of the highest standards of equine husbandry and best practices in the field of equine reproduction.
- Be highly organized with strong attention to detail and able to work under pressure.
- Understand the need for discretion when dealing with confidential information.
- Demonstrate a commitment to deliver first class service at all times.
- Possess strong leadership qualities.
A highly competitive salary and benefits package is available for the right candidate. If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to apply for this exciting opportunity please send your CV and Cover Letter directly to [email protected]
Applications close 31st July 2019.
SENIOR MARKETING EXECUTIVE
GBRI is looking for an enthusiastic professional with a passion for racing and bloodstock as well as marketing and social media.
Key attributes will include strong communication skills, both written and spoken, and proven experience in customer service. This role will deliver a key contribution to GBRI’s pursuit of its remit to maintain and grow international economic activity in the British racing and breeding industry.
- Plan, implement and measure core sectors of GBRI’s marketing strategy, with a focus on branding, digital marketing, production of video content, collateral production and CRM management
- Create and place adverts throughout the year, with control of budget and content
- Implement and administer GBRI’s key marketing campaigns, Team British Racing and the GBRI Members Club
- Manage GBRI’s social media output and website, including all associated analytics and measurements
- Manage production of collateral required for a range of marketing, PR, client development and business development projects
For a full job spec and to apply please visit
NY’s Leading Stallion Farm is seeking a high-energy, high-performing assistant manager for large breeding & mare operation. Candidate must have extensive experience in breeding shed, foaling barn and general herd health. Salary commensurate with experience. Please send resume to [email protected]
Leading British thoroughbred stud farm is seeking an experienced Stud Manager to live and work on site. Salary TBA + accommodation.
Stud Manager’s role will be:
- Day to day management of the farm, its stallions, broodmares and young stock.
- Liaising with the farm manager on land management.
- Nomination sales and point of contact for customers.
- Sales preparation.
- Managing a large team of yard and office staff.
- Consulting with the owner on a regular basis re; strategy, business and staff development, and all matters pertaining to the business.
Qualifications, skills & experience to be considered for this role:
- Substantial previous experience of stud management.
- A deep understanding of the world of bloodstock.
- A knowledge of the highest standards of equine husbandry and best practices in the field of equine reproduction.
- Considerable staff and farm management experience.
Please apply with your CV to [email protected]
- Job opening for a horse trainer at training center in Central Kentucky
- Race track experience is required
- Spanish-speaking is preferred, but not required
- Great benefits and housing available
- Competitive salary
To apply, please send resume to: [email protected]