Fasig-Tipton is seeking a full time person in SALES ADMINISTRATION
Duties/responsibilities will include sales entries and contracts, catalogue production, inspection coordination and other sales related tasks.
Applicants should have extensive knowledge and meaningful experience within the Thoroughbred industry. Strong communication and computer skills are essential.
Competitive salary and benefits will be offered based upon experience and credentials.
Please send resume to : [email protected]
Applications will be kept confidential.
Three Chimneys Farm is seeking a full-time staff accountant to handle the following duties:
- Accounts Payable
- Code, enter and print payments using Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains
- Maintain current W-9 and certificate of insurance documentation
- Process 1099s at year end
- Communicate with vendors regarding questions or issues on monthly invoices
- Prepare and maintain bi-weekly payables list for CFO and Chairman
- Accounts Receivable
- Generate invoices for monthly board and stud fees
- Generate quarterly invoices for stallion syndicate billing
- Prepare and maintain information for various construction projects
- Communicate with CEO and maintenance manager on various issues
- Assist CFO and Controller as needed
- Work with Stallion Booking dept. on stud fee and commission invoice questions
- Equine accounting experience desirable
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains preferred
- Knowledge of Horse Farm Management software preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office software
- Multiple company and inter-company payables experience desired
- Multi task oriented with an eye for detail
- Competitive salary and year-end bonus; salary depending on experience
- Medical and dental insurance, major portion of spouse/child/family medical policy supplemented by TCF
- Vacation and personal time
Please send resume to: [email protected]
Keredern House Stud – Stud Manager
Keredern House Stud, Naas, Co Kildare are seeking a Stud Manager to take day to day responsibility for all aspects of a well-established and up and coming private stud with ten mares and their followers.
Bloodstock includes progeny by Sea The Stars, Camelot, Acclamation, Lope de Vega, Mastercraftsman, Profitable, So You Think, etc.
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and hands on individual who will be responsible for all management of the stud.
The successful candidate will be required to work with a small friendly team and have excellent horse and breeding knowledge, interpersonal and basic computer skills.
The role offers a salary and package dependent on experience and qualifications and would suit a person with ambition and drive.
Applications by email to John Clarke:
Groundskeeper/Barn Help needed in Delta, PA for thoroughbred breeding and nursery farm on 120-acre property.
Job includes, but is not limited to:
• Stall cleaning and grounds maintenance
• Fence repair
• Repairs to property, barn, and home as needed
• Maintain neatness and condition of property
• Mare, foal, and stallion handling
Knowledge of how to operate and upkeep farm equipment is strongly preferred. Ability to speak and clearly comprehend English (for the safety of our animals), conscientiousness to detail regarding the cleanliness and appearance of the ground, barn, and home are essential. Must have integrity, sound character, and absolutely love animals.
Pay comparable with experience, 3-month probation period, with yearly raises based on performance. Onsite housing is available and 1-week vacation after 1st year. Three professional references are needed.
Please respond via e-mail to [email protected] or by phone 717-456-5666
In-House Advertising Assistant in our Red Bank, NJ office
The ideal candidate has:
• Enthusiasm for and strong knowledge of Thoroughbred racing
• Experience with Graphic Design/Photoshop
• Great organizational skills
• Excellent customer service and phone manner
• Willingness to work non-traditional and flexible hours, including weekends
Please e-mail resume and cover letter telling us why you’re perfect for the job to [email protected]