Keredern House Stud – Stud Manager
Keredern House Stud, Naas, Co Kildare are seeking a Stud Manager to take day to day responsibility for all aspects of a well-established and up and coming private stud with ten mares and their followers.
Bloodstock includes progeny by Sea The Stars, Camelot, Acclamation, Lope de Vega, Mastercraftsman, Profitable, So You Think, etc.
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and hands on individual who will be responsible for all management of the stud.
The successful candidate will be required to work with a small friendly team and have excellent horse and breeding knowledge, interpersonal and basic computer skills.
The role offers a salary and package dependent on experience and qualifications and would suit a person with ambition and drive.
Applications by email to John Clarke:
Groundskeeper/Barn Help needed in Delta, PA for thoroughbred breeding and nursery farm on 120-acre property.
Job includes, but is not limited to:
• Stall cleaning and grounds maintenance
• Fence repair
• Repairs to property, barn, and home as needed
• Maintain neatness and condition of property
• Mare, foal, and stallion handling
Knowledge of how to operate and upkeep farm equipment is strongly preferred. Ability to speak and clearly comprehend English (for the safety of our animals), conscientiousness to detail regarding the cleanliness and appearance of the ground, barn, and home are essential. Must have integrity, sound character, and absolutely love animals.
Pay comparable with experience, 3-month probation period, with yearly raises based on performance. Onsite housing is available and 1-week vacation after 1st year. Three professional references are needed.
Please respond via e-mail to [email protected] or by phone 717-456-5666
In-House Advertising Assistant in our Red Bank, NJ office
The ideal candidate has:
• Enthusiasm for and strong knowledge of Thoroughbred racing
• Experience with Graphic Design/Photoshop
• Great organizational skills
• Excellent customer service and phone manner
• Willingness to work non-traditional and flexible hours, including weekends
Please e-mail resume and cover letter telling us why you’re perfect for the job to [email protected]
RECRUITING FARM STAFF
LANE’S END FARM, one of the world’s premier Thoroughbred nurseries located in Kentucky, offers positions to international students who wish to expand their knowledge of equine care by experiencing first-hand the daily treatment and preparation of America’s best Thoroughbreds.
Lane’s End offers:
• J1- Visa paid for by Lane’s End
• Spacious, fully equipped townhomes for comfortable housing
• Paid vacation available
• Competitive salaries
• Weekly pay
• Health insurance after 90 days
• Excellent work and learning environments – including the farm & Lane’s End’s sale consignments at major American venues
For further information please e-mail Gonzalo at [email protected]
P.O. Box 626 Versailles, Kentucky 40383 USA | Tel: +001 859 873 7300
WESTERN US TERRITORY SALES MANAGER
We are delighted to announce that due to the increased demand for our new products, we are currently recruiting a Western US Territory Sales Manager to assist us in meeting this demand.
The suitable candidate will professionally represent our brand and products and be able to communicate the scientific message to potential clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for sales development of the region, ensuring regional sales targets are met, managing existing business to drive further growth whilst at the same time leading new business development.
- Direct selling to wholesale partners and end users.
- Multi-state territory
- Forecasting, targeted selling, effective territory planning, call management, new business pipeline development, customer relationship management and competitive analysis.
- Attend all relevant trade shows, seminars, conferences in the market to stay up to date on emerging trends and business conditions.
- Identify sales opportunities in the market.
- Compile weekly sales report detailing all relevant data from their markets.
- 3 years’ sales experience – equine industry sales desirable.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business.
- A clear & concise communicator
- Experience in utilizing a CRM sales tool.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Full clean driving licence.
How to Apply:
For more information on this opportunity or if you would like to apply please forward your CV to the following email address: [email protected]
Spendthrift Farm is looking for a well-qualified individual for Foal Watch/Nightwatch.
Full and part time available depending on experience.
Please apply in person at 884 Iron Works Pike, Lexington, KY 40511
Office Personnel Wanted
Mid-size commercial Thoroughbred farm in Versailles, KY is seeking full time office personnel. Ideal candidate will be proficient in all areas of office management including:
- billing (horse farm management)
- sales coordination
- general accounting
- client relations
- solid interpersonal skills
Prior experience in the Thoroughbred industry, especially sales and farm operations, would be preferred but not required.
Salary commensurate with experience. All inquiries kept confidential.
Please send resumes to: Bryan Lyster [email protected] & Gray Lyster – [email protected]
Required for medium sized Central Kentucky Farm
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD: