Shadwell Farm is seeking Experienced Nightwatch Person
$500 Hiring Bonus after completion of 60 days employment!
Email: [email protected] for more information. Please include your resume for consideration.
Margaux Farm, a full-service racehorse facility, is seeking a Rehabilitation Manager at its Midway, KY location.
The successful candidate will:
• Manage two rehabilitation barns, including one brand new, state-of-the art barn opening this fall
• Coordinate with owners, racing managers and veterinarians to implement and monitor the optimum recovery plan for our horses
• Interact with Margaux training staff as the recovering horses move back under tack on the farm as they prepare for their return to the track
• Mentor and train staff in the care of injured horses
Skills/Experience we are looking for:
• 5 years in the rehabilitation of horses gained from experience in veterinary practices and/or relevant farms
• Detailed knowledge of post-surgical and soft tissue injury recovery practices
• Energy, organizational and people skills, and a love of the horse industry
What Margaux has to offer:
• A dynamic and growing business with an excellent group of young managers to interact and grow with
• Complete immersion in the racehorse industry and the opportunity to follow your rehabilitation graduates more closely as they return to training
For more information and to apply for this position, please send your resume with a cover letter and contact details to Richard Budge: [email protected]
CLIPPER LOGISTICS RACING/ BRANTON COURT STUD FARM
Require an experienced Accounts Executive / Accountant
Based at Branton Court stud in Yorkshire, an interesting and varied role exists for a suitably qualified accountant/accounts executive with a knowledge and interest in the racing/bloodstock industry.
To apply, please send your full curriculum vitae and covering letter by email to: [email protected]
Ireland Co-Ordinator (part time)
Godolphin Flying Start is an international management and leadership training programme for the thoroughbred industry. The programme's vision is to attract the highest calibre talent to Godolphin Flying Start in order to be the source of influential leaders of the Thoroughbred industry.
The ideal candidate for the position on offer will be a confident professional, interested in education and horseracing, capable of taking responsibility and managing their own time and that of others. The role is based at Kildangan Stud, Monasterevin, Co. Kildare.
Position: Part Time: 20 hours per week
Reporting to: Godolphin Flying Start Executive Director
• Bachelor's degree
• Working knowledge of the Thoroughbred Industry and Godolphin
• A proven ability to build and maintain professional relationships
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Microsoft 365
• Experience with digital marketing and/or recruitment campaigns
• Experience of curriculum development, training and assessments
• Proactive, organised and motivated team player
Good communicator, dynamic, positive, discreet, flexible, motivated by teamwork.
Applications including CV to [email protected] by Friday, September 17th, 2021
Chief Executive Officer – Irish Horseracing Regulatory Board
The Irish Horseracing Regulatory Board (“IHRB”) is a private company whose statutory remit is to protect the integrity and reputation of Irish Horse Racing. Its mission is to ensure that the reputation of Irish Horse Racing and confidence in the sport is protected by robust and transparent regulatory practices, implemented with integrity, by a professional and progressive team. Our core values under pin our position in the sport: Integrity, Leadership, Accountability, Fairness & Effectiveness.
The Irish Horse Racing Regulatory Board is seeking an ambitious, focused and energetic leader with multifaceted experience across the areas of corporate governance, regulation and commercially led business as it delivers on its strategic objectives. The successful candidate will report to the Chairperson of the Board of the Irish Horseracing Regulatory Board (IHRB).
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate a strong track record at a Senior Management level with significant experience leading and influencing across a diverse stakeholder environment, with experience of regulation and/or compliance. The candidate should have extensive leadership experience with demonstrable expertise to meet the requirements of the role.
Application and Further Information
For further information and to apply for this role visit www.mazars.ie and search Ref. HRB0121.
All enquiries relating to this role should be directed to the Executive Recruitment Team by email to [email protected] or by telephone on +353 (1) 449 4400.
Mazars will be managing all aspects of this recruitment project on behalf of the IHRB.
No enquiries or canvassing should be made directly to the IHRB.
Deadline for applications: Monday 27th September at 12pm.
The IHRB is an equal opportunities employer with a strong commitment to diversity, inclusion and equality at all levels of the organisation.
Sales Secretary / Assistant
Rossdales has an exciting opportunity for a Secretary with a good working knowledge of the Thoroughbred industry to join our busy and dynamic veterinary practice in Newmarket for the forthcoming sales season.
The successful candidate will be a reliable, organised and highly motivated individual with outstanding attention to detail. Excellent communication and client management skills, in person and on the telephone, as well as competence with IT systems, are essential to this role.
The position will be for a fixed term and, due to the nature of this role, there will be a requirement for the successful candidate to work flexible hours during the sales.
For further information and to apply for this position, please send your full curriculum vitae with a covering letter and contact details by email to Tom O'Keeffe ([email protected]).
Closing date for applications: 3rd September 2021.