1) What is your one essential to get you through the busy sales season?
The berocca/black coffee combo.
2) Which stallion’s first foals impressed you most this year?
Muhaarar–stamping his progeny with the same qualities as himself. They look fast.
3) What horse springs to mind as your favourite purchase since establishing your own agency?
Snitzel (Aus)–Panorama Ridge colt (lot 275) purchased off Arrowfield at Easter Yearling Sale.
4) What’s the best thing about coming to Tattersalls?
The international component of this particular mare sale, one of the true melting pots of the global industry.
5) And finally, if you had to select one other agent to buy a horse for you. Who would it be and why?
Richard Brown from Blandford Bloodstock. Clinical, hard working and trustworthy.