Farm Office Administrator
Needed for a Leading Thoroughbred Training Operation in Ocala.
• Proficient with The Jockey Club Information System’s Horse Farm Management Software & QuickBooks
• Knowledge of Thoroughbred Sale Entries, Boarding and Accounting
• Must be personable and detail oriented with strong language, organization and math skills
Please send resume to HorseAccounting@yahoo.com
ASSISTANT YEARLING MANAGER
Large Central Kentucky Farm
Please send resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nominations and Marketing Manager
SHADWELL ESTATE COMPANY LTD HAS AN EXCITING VACANCY FOR A NOMINATIONS AND MARKETING MANAGER
Reporting to the Stud Director, the successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of the nomination process and the marketing and management of world class stallions.
This role is also responsible for the planning and project management of many of the sponsored race days and events for which Shadwell is known and respected as well as maintaining the industry wide profile of the Shadwell brand. Experience of brand management is essential along with a practical can-do attitude to events co-ordination.
This is a busy and demanding role that requires a creative and flexible mind-set. As brand ambassador for Shadwell, experience of managing internal and external relationships is essential.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE ARE:
• Financial budgeting and the ability to deliver tasks on budget.
• The ability to work on your own initiative.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
• Experience of website maintenance, social media feeds.
• Writing and distribution of media releases.
• Proven ability to manage a small team effectively.
• This hands-on, client-facing, role requires extensive travel both in the UK and overseas, sometimes at short notice.
Please apply with covering letter and CV to: email@example.com. Closing date Friday 20th January 2017.
Administrative Assistant/Customer Service Representative
Position requires excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office. Must be personable and detail oriented with strong language, organization and math skills. Knowledge of the horse industry and 5+ years office experience preferred. Competitive salary and benefits.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Farm Office Administrator
Needed for a Commercial Breeding/Sales Operation in Lexington
Competitive Salary • Insurance • Plus Other Benefits
• Experience with Horse Farm Management
• Basic Bookkeeping Skills with Understanding of QuickBooks
• Knowledge of Breeding Season Operations and Sale Entries
• Good Communication Skills Mandatory
Please send resume to email@example.com
Farm in Versailles is seeking experienced Foaling Person.
• Full-Time Job
• Competitive Pay Offered
• 12 Hour Shifts (Flexible)
• 6 or 7 Days a Week
Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Immediate full-time job opening at Seclusive Farm near Lexington for a motivated self-starter to assist in all aspects of Thoroughbred operation. Please send resume to Chris Baccari
At the TDN, we’re always looking for well-written, hard-working, dedicated people who love the industry to join our growing staff. Specific opportunities, when they exist, are listed here.
If you’d like to send us your resume and a cover letter, please email email@example.com and let us know why you’d be a perfect member of our team.