Leading British thoroughbred stud farm is seeking an experienced Stud Manager to live and work on site. Salary TBA + accommodation.
Stud Manager’s role will be:
- Day to day management of the farm, its stallions, broodmares and young stock.
- Liaising with the farm manager on land management.
- Nomination sales and point of contact for customers.
- Sales preparation.
- Managing a large team of yard and office staff.
- Consulting with the owner on a regular basis re; strategy, business and staff development, and all matters pertaining to the business.
Qualifications, skills & experience to be considered for this role:
- Substantial previous experience of stud management.
- A deep understanding of the world of bloodstock.
- A knowledge of the highest standards of equine husbandry and best practices in the field of equine reproduction.
- Considerable staff and farm management experience.
Please apply with your CV to [email protected]
- Job opening for a horse trainer at training center in Central Kentucky
- Race track experience is required
- Spanish-speaking is preferred, but not required
- Great benefits and housing available
- Competitive salary
To apply, please send resume to: [email protected]
Marketing and Communications Manager
The Marketing and Communications Manager is responsible for the planning, development and implementation of all of the New Vocations’ marketing and communications strategies and supports public relations activities. The position sets goals, monitors work and evaluates results to ensure that New Vocations is successfully communicating its mission to the racing and equestrian industries and general public as well as engaging them to support the program’s efforts.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Developing yearly marketing strategies and goals
- Manage and create social media postings
- Create e-mail campaigns and monthly e-news
- Website content management
- Supporting brand awareness
- Manage print marketing for events and mailings
- Minimum of 2 years experience in marketing
- Excellent writing skills
- Extensive knowledge of all social media platforms
- Experience working with Illustrator, Canva, Photoshop and iMovie
- Photography and videography knowledge
Resumes can be sent to [email protected] until June 7th.
Castleton Lyons is seeking grooms to work at its Lexington farm with broodmares and yearlings.
• Competitive pay
• Health coverage available (after 90 days of employment)
• Retirement savings plan
• Paid accrued personal time off
APPLY IN PERSON MONDAY-FRIDAY, 8AM TO 4PM
2469 IRON WORKS PIKE
LEXINGTON, KY 40511
DRIVEN & AMBITIOUS
Barnes Thompson Ltd is looking to recruit an additional member of the team to join us in Newmarket, Suffolk, UK.
Barnes Thompson Ltd offer bespoke marketing solutions to global thoroughbred professionals. Our clients are the market leaders in the international horse racing and breeding industry. The successful candidate will need to thrive in a fast moving flexible business environment, have strong client management skills as well as a logical mind and meticulous attention to detail.
Full details barnesthompson.com/contact/jobs