Additional British races have been added to Horse Racing Ireland's IRE Incentive scheme. IRE Incentive races will be held at Nottingham, Newbury, Pontefract, York, Musselburgh, Salisbury and Goodwood in August and September.
The IRE Incentive scheme awards a €10,000 Irish Sales voucher to the owners of Irish-bred winners of designated races. Vouchers can be spent on Irish-breds at Irish public auction Sales. Since the scheme launched in March 2021, €480,000 in vouchers has been distributed to 39 individual owners.
Find out more about the IRE Incentive scheme and view a full list of races at www.itm.ie/IRE_Incentive.
Upcoming IRE Incentive Races:
- Nottingham – Aug. 10 – IRE Incentive Scheme EBF Restricted Novice S.
- Newbury – Aug. 14 – Arcadis British EBF Maiden S.
- Pontefract – Aug. 15 – Trevor Woods Mem'l British EBF Novice S.
- York – Aug. 20 – British Stallion Studs EBF Convivial Maiden S.
- Musselburgh – Aug. 24 – IRE Incentive Scheme Restricted Maiden S.
- Musselburgh – Aug. 25 – British Stallion Studs EBF Maiden S.
- Goodwood – Aug. 29 – EBF Restricted Maiden S.
- Salisbury – Sept. 2 – IRE Incentive Scheme Dick Poole Fillies' S.