The catalogue for the Aug. 13-15 Arqana August Yearling Sale is online and can be viewed at www.arqana.com. Having already produced the likes of Angel Bleu, Hello You, Mangoustine, Rougir, Sealiway, Noble Truth, Meditate and Skalleti, the 2022 renewal is comprised of 313 yearlings which will be sold over three days, a departure from the two-day format previously. The sales times are as follows:
- Saturday, Aug. 13: 2p.m. – lot 1 to 145
- Sunday, Aug. 14: 5.30p.m. – lot 146 to 230
- Monday, Aug. 15: 5.30p.m. – lot 231 to 313
Stallions represented this year include Adlerflug, Arrogate, Camelot, Churchill, Dark Angel, Dubawi, Frankel, Galileo, Galiway, Justify, Kingman, Kodiac, Lope De Vega, New Bay, Night Of Thunder, No Nay Never, Sea The Stars, Shamardal, Siyouni, War Front, Wootton Bassett and Zarak.
The catalogue, which features 17 siblings to Group 1 winners, includes:
- lot 10: a brother to Sealiway, Champion S. and G1 Prix Jean-Luc Lagardère winner, offered from Haras de Colleville
- lot 21: the second foal by Shamardal out of group winner Lady Frankel, a 3/4 brother to Lope De Vega, from Gestüt Ammerland
- lot 62: a half-sister by Siyouni to the champion Native Trail, last year's Champion 2-Year-Old and the winner of the G1 Irish 2,000 Guineas this season, from Haras d'Haspel
- lot 66: a daughter of Too Darn Hot out of dual group Winner Night Music, from the family of Classic winner Night Magic, from Haras du Cadran
- lot 93: a half-sister by Decorated Knight to Nashwa, winner of the G1 Prix de Diane Longines, from the first ever consignment from Blue Diamond Stud at Deauville;
- lot 154: a brother to Sottsass (Siyouni), also a half-brother to Sistercharlie and My Sister Nat, from Ecurie des Monceaux
- lot 171: a half-brother by Intello to dual Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe heroine TREVE, from Haras du Quesnay
- lot 220: a half-brother by Too Darn Hot to Classic Winner Beauty Parlour, from the close family of MIGHT AND POWER, from Baroda Stud
- lot 234: a daughter of Sea The Stars, the first foal out of Channel, the Prix de Diane Longines winner, from La Motteraye Consignment
- lot 276: a brother to G1 Prix de l'Abbaye de Longchamp scorer WOODED (Wootton Bassett), from Haras d'Etreham.
For more information, visit www.arqana.com.