The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association outlined the Saratoga Educational Seminar, set for Aug. 17-18. The seminar is among a calendar of events featuring various topics for prospective, new, and established Thoroughbred owners and breeders.
The 2023 seminars are listed below:
- June 23-24 – Woodbine – Toronto, Canada
- July 27-28 – Del Mar Thoroughbred Club-Del Mar, California
- Aug. 17-18 – Saratoga-Saratoga Springs, New York
- Oct. 23 – Lexington, Kentucky
Details for each seminar will be announced closer to the event. Seminars for this year will cover topics pertaining to both Thoroughbred owners and breeders. Topics may include racing and stable management, common training practices, common breeding practices, owner and trainer communications, horse selection with a bloodstock agent, partnerships, conformation analysis, and equine business. Educational seminars are open to both members and non-members, with discounts for members of TOBA or any hosting/sponsor organizations. Meals, materials, and a TOBA gift bag are included with registration.
- 2-Day Seminar: $295/Non-Member $245/Member
- 1-Day Seminar: $145/Non-Member $99/Member
For more information or to register, visit https://toba.memberclicks.net/seminars-clinics