Officials at Fasig-Tipton have announced a set of COVID-19 protocols that will be instituted in advance of next week’s Midlantic Sale of 2-Year-Olds in Training and this week’s under-tack previews.
- Screening measures, including temperature checks and health screening questions, will be in place to gain admittance to the sales grounds for all staff, participants and attendees;
- Cloth face coverings are required in accordance with U.S. CDC recommendations;
- Participants will not be allowed to congregate. At least six feet of distance must be maintained between people;
- Seating capacity in the sales pavilion will be reduced below 50% of capacity;
- No food service will be available in the sales pavilion;
- Valet parking will not be available;
- Increased cleaning and disinfection procedures will be implemented with regular sanitation of high-touch surfaces at least every two hours;
- Frequent hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds is recommended for all attendees;
The guidelines are intended as a supplement to assist with safe operations during the ongoing pandemic and are subject to change.