Online casino gaming and its relationship with sports betting will be the focus of the upcoming Racing and Gaming Conference at Saratoga (RGCS), which takes place Aug. 15-17 at the Saratoga Hilton.
The session titled Online Casinos: How Will Online Gaming Legalization Across the Nation Play Out in the Next Five Years? will be moderated by Joe Weinert, Executive Vice President, Spectrum Gaming Group. The featured presenters are:
- Senator Joe Addabbo Jr., Chairman, Racing, Gaming and Wagering Committee, New York State Senate
- Howard Glaser, Global Head of Government Affairs and Legislative Counsel, Light & Wonder
- Samuel Gerrity, CEO, Saratoga Casino Hotel
- John Pappas, State Advocacy Director, iDEA Growth
RGCS agenda topics also include:
- Responsible Gaming: Are Programs and Funding Keeping Pace with Industry Growth?
- State Lotteries – Finding Avenues for Growth
- Sports Betting: What's Next?
- Downstate Casino Expansion
- The Rise (or Scourge) of Unregulated Gaming Machines
- M&A Investment Trends in Sports Betting and Online Gaming
- Gaming Regulation in the Digital Age: Are “Analog” Regulations and Regulators Sufficient to Police the Digital Gaming Market?
- The Horseracing Integrity and Safety Act and the Future of Racing
- Horse Racing, NFTs, and the Metaverse
- Aftercare for Race Horses: Who Pays?
- Fixed Odds and the Future of Horse Betting
The RGCS will also host two networking events–a Welcome Cocktail Party Monday night and an evening of charity gaming at historic Canfield Casino Tuesday evening–as well as an afternoon of racing at Saratoga Race Course Wednesday. The conference is coordinated by Spectrum Gaming Group.
To register, view the RGCS agenda, and reserve a room at the host hotel, visit www.racingandgamingsaratoga.com.