In advance of the upcoming Kentucky Winter Mixed Sale, Fasig-Tipton has put in place the following COVID-19 protocols in accordance with Kentucky regulations:
- Screening measures, including temperature checks and health screening questions, will be in place to gain admittance to the sales grounds for all staff, participants and attendees
- Cloth face coverings are required in accordance with U.S. CDC recommendations
- Participants will not be allowed to congregate. At least six feet of distance must be maintained between people
- Limited seating capacity in the sales pavilion
- Valet parking will not be available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection procedures will be implemented with regular sanitation of high touch surfaces at least every two hours
- Frequent hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds is recommended for all attendees
Voluntary drive-thru COVID-19 testing will be available Feb. 5 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. in advance of the Kentucky Winter Mixed sale. Results will be available within 24 hours. COVID-19 testing is not a requirement for attendance at the sale.
The Kentucky Winter Mixed Sale will be held on Monday and Tuesday, Feb. 8-9 with sessions beginning at 10 a.m.