Central Kentucky Riding for Hope (CKRH), a nonprofit organization that provides equine-assisted therapies and activities to more than 300 individuals with disabilities each year, is hosting a virtual gala Oct. 24 at 7 p.m. ET. The event will include both silent & live auctions, a raffle drawing, riding demonstrations by CKRH's young equestrians and a simulated horse auction to sponsor eight equine therapy teams for the coming year.
More than 250 items are available for purchase from such auction categories as artwork, children's, jewelry, home decor, collector's specials, and more. Notable items include:
- 24 halters from leading Thoroughbred racehorses & stallions, such as American Pharoah, Justify, Curlin, California Chrome and Constitution
- A raffle drawing for a 23-year old bottle of Pappy Van Winkle bourbon
- A one-way equine transportation flight within the domestic U.S.
- A handmade dulcimer by int'l artist Warren May
- A four-Day Guest Pass to the 2021 Land Rover Three-Day Event
For more information, call Jeannie Brewer, CKRH Development Director, at (859) 231-7066 weekdays from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. EST.